Home

Macros and Programming

CardboxForumsMacros and Programming > "Launch a Macro with a Radio Button in a Record (or field)"

Launch a Macro with a Radio Button in a Record (or field)

Current user: [none]
Register / Log In · Help

Posted By Post

OLD GEEZER

21-May-2015 19:29

Problem: I would like to be able to switch from "native" format to a "one-line summary" format with a single click.

Present situation: I can do this by creating button on the tool bar which points to (launches a macro).

Desire: I would like to switch formats with a minimum of mouse activity. An elegant solution would be a field which is a radio button which would toggle back and forth between formats.

bert

21-May-2015 20:28

I would make/draw 3 small buttons in each format (not needed for the current format of course) for changing the format. Connected to that buttons macros. If your familiar with macro's you only need one macro and in the button command you add the right parameter for the wished format.
Change format then in one click.
Only a little a pity that such buttons not are showed when there are zero records selected.
Regards
Bert

OLD GEEZER

28-May-2015 14:00

Thank you. I will give it a Try.
Regards, Old Geeezer

herman.cbx

1-Jun-2015 13:48

I should make macros to change the formats, add 1 or 2 extra buttons on the toolbar (Tools, Toolbar..., Add) and link the macros to the buttons. So you can use it in every database,

Regards, Herman

Quick Reply

Please log in or register before trying to post a reply.

© 2010 Cardbox Software Limited   Home