CardboxForumsCardbox Talk > "Installing Cardbox 3.0"

Installing Cardbox 3.0

OK button is greyed out when entering the serial number and signature

Current user: [none]
Register / Log In · Help

Posted By Post

Omar

30-Aug-2011 12:51

I am trying to install Cardbox 3.0 Professional on my computer so I can do some testing. From the CD I clicked on Setup > Intall Cardbox 3.0 > Next > Browse to local drive > with the cardbox program files > entered the serial number and signature and selected professional but the OK but is greyed out!

Help Please!!

bert

30-Aug-2011 17:40

Already tried http://cardbox.com/mycardbox.htm?

Else there is: support@cardbox.com.

regards
bert

thepeckhambassplayer

18-Jun-2016 08:40

Hi bert

Thanks for creating a great product, at all levels it is a stunning and well engineered piece of work.

After a windows 10 profile corruption I had to refresh windows. The software was uninstalled and the installers for db and server do not work now as the dialog for the acceptance of the licence doesn't show the option to accept!

Any ideas how to proceed? Might this be a wider windows 10 issue?

Very best wishes

Alex

bert

18-Jun-2016 09:26

I was not the maker of Cardbox....! All loud and honour to the family Kochanski!

I you (re)install Cardbox on a system: remove all license info (folder license, license.ini) of all prior installations of Cardbox.
Downbload on Cardbox.com the latest free versions and don't use licenses any more. You do not need it!

Install a server only as Adminstrator - and not using an "administrator account". There is difference between these things!

Quick Reply

Please log in or register before trying to post a reply.

© 2010 Cardbox Software Limited   Home