Cardbox Talk

CardboxForumsCardbox Talk > "bold text"

bold text

Current user: [none]
Register / Log In · Help

Posted By Post

Ferdinand

27-Oct-2010 09:03

I am creating a label for shipping information and wants a bigger and thicker font than the sender's text.
In the editor mode of Cardbox, the characters look different. for example the screen and printed all the letters are the same . How can i make this possible.

thanks in advance
ferdinand
answer in Dutch is welcome

Mary Doyle (DAF)

27-Oct-2010 09:24

Hi Ferdinand,

You could use the appearance of the merge box to make everything in the merge box bold. If you have a merge box where you want a mixture of bold and normal characters you could use {+b} and {-b} to change the appearance e.g. This is a {+b} test {-b}. As it is not quite clear to my eyesight on screen, note that these are curly braces. You can also use curly braces to indicate italics {+i}, underline ({+u} etc.

I hope this solves your problem

Mary

Mary Doyle (DAF)

27-Oct-2010 10:55

Note typo: ({+u} etc. This should of course read {+u}.

Ferdinand

27-Oct-2010 11:10

thank you Mary.
The letters are now bold.
now I also like a different font. on the screen i see a different font, in the screen previeuw I see only the default font (now in bold)
thank you in advance

ferdinand

Mary Doyle (DAF)

27-Oct-2010 11:24

Hi Ferdinand

When editing the format go to printer settings (File > Printer Settings) and change the font for printing. Change for all types of text: Normal, Indexed and Captions (captions = merge boxes). This should give you the result you need.

Mary

Quick Reply

Please log in or register before trying to post a reply.

© 2010 Cardbox Software Limited   Home